Patterson EagleSoft 12.00 Enhanced Features
- ” Informed Consent Module – This document manager allows you to create patient informed consent records to track patient acknowledgement and acceptance of treatment recommendations. Users also can include narratives, images, and CAESY presentations for detailed patient records.
- ” EagleSoft Today – The concise day planner layout merges the Appointments, Tasks and
Post-Op Calls functions in one central location. This view has the same color coding and alerts to which Patterson EagleSoft users are accustomed while providing an easier solution to appointment management.
- ” Multiple Recalls – To manage recall patients, Patterson EagleSoft now allows users to create recall categories for a variety of patient needs, such as tooth whitening or periodontal treatment. The Multiple Recalls tool can generate a phone list or recall cards to assist in updating patients about recall services and products.
- ” Appointment Cards – Printable patient appointment cards are accessible directly from the patient’s record or from OnSchedule. Users may choose from three different card designs that can be printed singly or on whole sheets.
- ” Month at a Glance – This monthly scheduling guide allows you to quickly view a summary of appointments, scheduled production, your production vs. goal and goal percentage. Patterson EagleSoft users also can select a date range to view totals for a specified time period.
For more information about Patterson EagleSoft Version 12.00, contact a local Patterson Technology Representative or visit the Web site at www.eaglesoft.net.