SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Following are a few of the current “best practices” for getting your web site noticed.
- Are the keywords you’re targeting relevant to site content?
- Are targeted keywords popular phrases used in search engine queries?
- Do page titles start with your targeted keywords?
- Does your site employ H1 header tags for prominent content titles?
- Is your permanent body copy contextually sufficient and keyword-rich?
- Do text links include targeted keywords that point users to pages within your site?
- Do graphics used in the site have descriptive, keyword-rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors?
If you don’t know the answers to these question (or what is even more likely if you don’t even know what the question is asking) then check with the web site experts at TNT Dental.