The most common website mistakes dentists make
- Failing to make contact information easy to find.
- Programming that search engines can’t “see”.
- Not updating the site routinely. An out of date site is worse than no site.
- Not checking email. This is equivalent to not answering the phone in your practice.
- Not making design and content choices that truly represent the practice. A website should be an extension of a dental practice.
- Not marketing the site effectively. If you build it, they will not necessarily come,
- Avoid having a friend, patient, or relative put up a website for your practice just because they say they know how.