Why have a practice web page?
- Support existing patients
- Provide an online community
- Generate increased recognition
- Support and attract new patients
- Create value
- Promote the practice to the public.
Notice: the website purpose is not just to be an electronic magazine or yellow pages ad to promote a practice. The purpose needs to be patient focused and to closely support the practice mission.
When producing web content always think dynamic and interactive. Do not just reproduce what you had before on paper but have it change as people interact.