This video from Kirk Behrendt is worth watching for several reasons.
First Kirk has a good message that is worth hearing again. More importantly he demonstrates some very good video technique. You should use these same techniques when creating videos for your dental office.
- The whole video is just 90 seconds.
- He uses editing to cut the scene every 4 to 5 seconds to improve visual appeal. In other words it is not just Kirk’s talking head.
- The scenes are well lit and the sound is clear.
- He uses graphics and special effects for interest and to get the message across.
- He uploaded it to YouTube so people like me can find it and share it with others.