I will be presenting a hands on course Friday September 30 for the Arizona AGD
Google Juice for Dentists
Friday, September 30, 2016 from 8am – 12noon
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown: 4000 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix
Google Juice: Using the Internet Effectively
Are you paying a lot to show up on the front page of Google?
… There is a better, less expensive way.
Are you afraid you’re missing out on the social media revolution?
… There’s more to come.
Have you Googled your name lately?
… People are Googling you every day.
All Attendees will receive a Complimentary Online Report from Sesame Communications ($149 Value)
People will judge you based on your Internet presence and online reputation. This course helps participants understand the factors that impact website findability. It will explain the different Google results and the increasing importance of Google Business. Learn how to develop web pages that turn shoppers into patients and how to use Google to get them there.
- • Learn the three purposes of the website and how 93% of the people will find it
• Understand how to generate positive user reviews and guard your online reputation
• Take a ten point test to determine your online footprint
• Discover the top three pages that patients choose to visit most. Understand the potential of Facebook’s new graph search
• See live examples including online searches, website visits, and specific step by step examples of effective social media content
• Bring your laptop and get some hands-on practice