My friends at Sesame Communications have completed a national survey of dentists asking about marketing strategy and digital marketing priorities. The survey of 213 dental professionals was completed in February of 2014.
Here are some key findings:
- 96.9% regard their ranking on Healthgrades.com as important to their practice.
- 85.5% believe automated reminders are important to practice success.
- 82% state their website is important to their practice success.
- 65.7% consider SEO important to their practice success.
- More than half stated their practices received patient payments faster when an online payment system is available as part of a patient login system.
On the other hand seven out of ten practices did not see print advertising as important.