The bad news:
- A recent Harvard study estimated that 20% of reviews are fake.
- Negative reviews are often written by individuals who may have never visited your practice.
- A Dutch study found that 30% of people post online to vent negative feelings and 23% post purely for vengeance.
The good news:
- The Customer Experience Impact Report shows that 55% of consumers are “willing to recommend a service due to outstanding service, more so than product or price.”
- Patients who love your practice will often come to your defense.